Replacement, Repair and Installation Service
Aside from the heating and cooling system, your home’s water heater is likely the hardest-working appliance. While these units can endure years of daily use, they may encounter the occasional problem. When your home’s water heater overheats, delivers foul-smelling water, or stops working entirely, it’s impossible to ignore. With prompt action, it’s possible to keep a small problem from turning into a big and expensive one.
At KMP Plumbing, Heating, & Air, we know how much local families need hot water. That’s why our team members specialize in water heater maintenance and repairs. Whether your home has a conventional, tankless, or hybrid water heater, you can count on us to extend its lifespan. Call or click now to schedule a water heater repair in Mansfield, TX.
Emergency Water Heater Repair Services
We know it’s impossible to predict when a water heater problem will arise, and it always seems to happen at an inopportune time. If you need emergency water heater repair service, we’re here to help. Call now or request a water heater repair service appointment online.
Signs of Water Heater Failure
While water heaters can’t talk, they may show signs when things go wrong. It’s best to inspect these systems twice per year, looking for signs like:
- Lukewarm water from the faucet.
- Water that’s full of particulate matter.
- Water that smells like sulfur or rotten eggs.
- Metallic-tasting water.
- Rusty water.
- Visible leaks.
- A unit that makes cracking or popping noises during operation.
- Uncertainty as to when the water heater received its last service.
If your water heater is showing any of these signs, it may be time to schedule a water heater repair. Contact us to schedule a water heater repair service appointment with one of our Mansfield technicians. We’re ready to get the hot water flowing again!
Common Water Heater Repairs in Mansfield, TX Homes
Water heaters fail for various reasons. These units are subject to everyday wear, and even the most well-maintained water heater will degrade with time. Thankfully, most problems are fixable. We commonly perform repairs such as:
- Water heater flushes
- Tankless water heater repair
- Gas water heater repair
- Electric water heater repair
- Anode rod replacements
- Temperature and pressure valve replacements
- Water filtration system installations
At KMP Plumbing, Heating, & Air, we specialize in all the repairs needed to make residential water heaters work like new. We may, however, recommend replacement over gas or electric water heater repair when:
- A unit is more than ten years old. If your existing water heater has passed this milestone, replacement may be better than water heater repair.
- Repairs are getting expensive. Depending on the scope of the work, it may cost less to replace a water heater than it would cost to perform a hot water heater repair.
- Inefficiency. If your home’s water heater is older, replacing it with a newer and more efficient model will be a wise investment.
Before we work on your system, we’ll walk you through your water heater repair and replacement options. Contact our team now to schedule an appointment with a water heater plumber.
Preventive Maintenance Means Fewer Repairs
As with other home appliances, preventive maintenance will extend a water heater’s lifespan. At KMP Plumbing, Heating, & Air, we suggest:
- Having the water heater drained annually.
- Inspecting the anode rod once per year and replacing it if necessary.
- Testing your water and adding a filtration system or water softener if needed.
We provide these services as well; call us for details.
Why Choose Us for Water Heater Repairs in Mansfield?
At KMP Plumbing, Heating, & Air, we are proud to be the plumbing and HVAC company Mansfield’s homeowners count on. Whether you need minor hot water heater repair or a complete system replacement, you can rest easy knowing we’re always available. We offer 24/7 service to keep your home running smoothly around the clock. That is why we’re the area’s trusted source of plumbing, heating, and water heater repair services.
Find the Area’s Best Water Heater Repairs at KMP Plumbing, Heating, & Air
If your Mansfield home needs water heater repair, you should give us a call. From yearly maintenance to emergency repair services, our local technicians are always ready to help the area’s families stay comfortable at home. Use our online form to schedule a tankless water heater repair or request additional information on gas water heater repair. Alternatively,call us now to speak with a water heater plumber. We’re here to serve Mansfield’s homeowners in any way we can, so click here to schedule your service!