Are you experiencing issues with your furnace during the cold winter months? Don’t let the cold weather keep you from enjoying the comfort of your home! At KMP Plumbing, Heating & Air, we have been providing the Mansfield, TX, area with reliable furnace repair services since we first opened our doors.
Our expert technicians have the knowledge and experience needed to diagnose and fix any issue you may be having with your furnace, ensuring that your home stays warm and comfortable all winter long. As a company that has always put the needs of Mansfield’s families first, we take pride in delivering the most reliable heating repair services in the area.
If you need furnace repair in Mansfield, don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with KMP Plumbing, Heating & Air. Schedule today by calling (817) 453-8028 or requesting an appointment online.
Heat Not Working in Your House? Take These Steps Before Scheduling a Furnace Repair
A furnace serves a vital purpose by keeping your family warm when it’s cold outside. While these systems work for decades, they need regular maintenance and occasional repairs to run efficiently and safely. If your heating system isn’t working as it should, perform these basic troubleshooting steps before calling for furnace repair.
- Check the filter: Over time, a furnace’s air filter gets clogged with dust and dirt that impedes airflow and reduces the quality of indoor air. Check the filter every 30 days and clean or replace it when necessary.
- Check the thermostat settings: After ensuring that the furnace filter is clean, check the thermostat settings for accuracy. Set the temperature 5 degrees higher than the current reading and call for furnace repair if the heat doesn’t come on.
- Check the electrical panel and furnace switch: Sometimes, electrical problems cause furnace issues. Check the switch near the furnace and turn it on; if that does not work, check the electrical panel to see if the furnace breaker has flipped. If these basic steps do not yield results, give us a call.
- Check the flame: A blue furnace flame indicates that the system is burning fuel efficiently and safely. If the flame is green, purple, red, or yellow, call for furnace repair immediately. When the pilot light goes out, be sure to turn the gas off for at least 15 minutes before attempting to relight it.
- Clear registers and vents: Sometimes, furnaces run well, but rooms don’t get enough heat because of blocked vents. Keep furniture, rugs, and drapes away from supply and return vents, and don’t close vents in unoccupied rooms.
Although these troubleshooting tips will help you determine the nature of a problem, they’re not foolproof. If you’re unsure of your heating system’s condition, call one of our furnace repair specialists.
Prompt Furnace and Heat Pump Repair Services
Our heating services include fast, reliable emergency furnace repair coverage, which allows homeowners to relax and let the pros take over. When you call KMP Plumbing, Heating & Air for furnace repair, you’ll find that we:
- Offer fast and convenient heater repair appointments
- Carry all the parts needed to get the gas, electric, or oil furnace repair job done
- Service equipment from all major brands
Although not all problems are emergencies, we know that families can’t wait days for a furnace repair. We will help you choose an emergency furnace repair appointment that fits your schedule — not ours! Thanks to our team at KMP Plumbing, Heating & Air, it’s never been easier to get the electric and gas furnace repair services you need.
Expect the Best
Here’s what our customers can expect when they call us for routine furnace repairs:
- Hassle-free, accommodating scheduling
- Prompt arrival
- Accurate, fast diagnosis
- A simple explanation of the issue
- An in-depth outline of service options
- Unbiased recommendations
- Honest, accurate quotes for electric and gas furnace repair
All heating repairs, regardless of size, carry some degree of anxiety — and we know that you probably have questions. How much will the job cost? Is the technician experienced? Is the problem serious enough to make the call? Our heater repair team will answer these questions and many more, providing detailed explanations, upfront quotes, and fast service on:
- Gas and electric furnaces
- Ductless systems and central heat pumps
- Oil furnace repair
When the heat won’t come on, you can count on us. Call or reach out online to schedule furnace repair services in Mansfield, TX.
Call Our Qualified Heating Repair Experts in Mansfield, TX
KMP Plumbing, Heating & Air is a family-owned furnace repair company that has served Mansfield and the surrounding area for more than 35 years. During our time in the HVAC business, we’ve seen — and fixed — it all. Whether you’re dealing with a minor malfunction or the heat’s not working in your house, you can rely on us to get to the bottom of the problem quickly.
Our reliable, honest, and certified technicians treat customers like friends, and they will treat your home with the utmost respect. We stand behind everything we do, and we offer guarantees on all our products and services. If you are unhappy, we will do what it takes to make things right.
When only the best will do, contact our furnace repair company for Mansfield’s most reliable heating repair services. Contact us online or call (817) 453-8028 to schedule an appointment.